6.4.15

Easter Week-end

Did you all have a good Easter? I know we did! It was a nice long week-end spending time with family, visiting and eating chocolate but most importantly reflecting on what an amazing love our Lord and Savior has for us. The story of the cross never get's old and everyday become more in awe of what amazing love Jesus has for us! 

I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few from the week-end...

Henry's Parents both had a birthday over the week-end so we celebrated with them!

Love these 2 dear people!


My Sis-in-law Linda makes some amazing cupcakes don't  you think? And yes they taste amazing as well :) 

Sunday we went to my family's for a gathering.

Jen and I brought Silas outside to see the cows. 
He probably could have watched time all day! :)

He didn't like the idea of being to close though


 My Auntie and Uncle just had their 3rd baby, so all us girls were able to get our baby snuggles in :)
Isn't she the sweetest? 




That's all for now!
Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment